Welcome

Welcome to my blog
WARNING:
There is a posibility that there will be many rants filling these pages
Have a great day:D

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 Days of ME: Day 19

Day 19: Nicknames you have; why do you have them


  1. Hailz - Straightfoward really, just the first 4 letters with a z on the end
  2. Limpy - Well, this one comes about from multiple broken limbs. Thanks Corrine for making it stick as well
  3. Hobbly Joe - Similar story above but it was Taylor's doing this time
  4. Hailey-Bay - Got this one in intermediate during a pig-latin phase. Not widely used
  5. Hailey with an 'i' - I get this one when there is a Hayley in the room. Other variations include Young Hailey and Short Hailey

3 comments:

  1. Woah man, you forgot hobbly joe!
    also, Hailey.T.
    I mean, you were hailey.T on my phone till about year 12, that when I decided I could decipher using only the spelling. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Hailey T. with a passion. It's what my mum used to label everything with and she still writes Hailey T on a regular basis. I'm glad you discovered the difference between an 'i' and a 'y'.

    But I updated the list to include Hobbly Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mwahahah brilliant XD
    lolz good thing I stopped using Hailey.t then eh? XD

    ReplyDelete