Well, thanks for asking. I had a great day on average. Of course there was the train fire and mechanical fault at Waterloo (note two separate incidences). I was lucky enough to get on the train behind these two, one of the flasher ones and although the journey took 40 minutes it was free and warm and smoke free. I also just caught the bus that went up to uni just in time.
I completed my Logic Assignment. One down, one less to worry about with my term test on Friday. So I go get last weeks assignment for logic (A if you were wondering) and went into one of the swish maths computer labs to check my email.
"Dear Hailey,
Thank you for recently attending an assessment exercise. We can confirm that you were successful."AKA I GOT IN :)
And to make the day I found the Logic Terms Test which we have to re hand in because the computer technicians couldn't back up their work or something. Hypocrites much?
Just another random side note: since our quad is being excavated these holidays our student association decided to transform it into an 'Art Therapy' studio to "relieve exam tension". It has yellow 'brick' roads where it is dry and safe to walk and there is basically colour everywhere. Quite awesome if I do say so myself. It made me realise that although we have a lot of stuff to do this is the last week of 'school' for some people. So of course they are going to enjoy it.
On that note, I CANNOT I am already one year into my four year degree. 1/4 done, finito (almost). Scary much.
*(Strictly not the actual question, but the challenge is focused on blogging more and I needed to share)
No comments:
Post a Comment