Day 17: Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
I would switch lives with the prime minister, and not just the usual reasons of wanting to make a change. After scrutinising the question the main word that came to mind was switch. I figure if he spent a day in my shoes he would realise the lengths people go to in order to get to University each day and to study to make a reasonable life for themselves. Hopefully he would open the government wallet a bit and allow university citizens to have student travel prices and put more money into the universities. Maybe he will realise that not all students go to university to party all the time, in fact quite the opposite, we go to university to NOT have a life.
Meanwhile while he was going through hell (I would make sure it is also a horrible day), I would be doing my best in parliament to have my voice heard. Not to mention the awesome office, car and assistants would be quite fun for a day. Plus the money is an added bonus :)
No comments:
Post a Comment