Welcome

Welcome to my blog
WARNING:
There is a posibility that there will be many rants filling these pages
Have a great day:D

Friday, October 1, 2010

30 Days of ME: Day 1

I have decided to do my own version of '30 Days Of Me'

Day 1: 15 Facts About Me.
  1. Dark Chocolate is my favourite chocolate
  2. I have had my licence since March and still haven't driven since
  3. My favourite colour combinations as a child were blue/orange and then lime green/orange. I still don't understand where the obsession with orange came from
  4. My guilty pleasure is Judge Judy. I love how she puts the idiots in their places. It also stems from watching it every Friday with my nana when I would go to her house for tea.
  5. I am a self confessed Gleek
  6. I am also a jellybean racist
  7. I have lived in the same house my entire life
  8. I played the recorder for 4 years 'professionally'
  9. I am 1/16th Irish (If only I could get a scholarship for that)
This list will be updated in due course when I think of more random facts.

2 comments: