Easy....Let's go:
- Grease - Frankie Valli
- Love Gets Me Everytime - Shania Twain
- Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Forever - Chris Brown
- Naive - The Kooks
- S.O.S - Gin Wigmore
- If You Can Afford Me - Katy Perry
- Waiting For A Star To Fall - Boy Meets Girl
- Still Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
- Love Shack - B-52's
I love this so I'm just going to keep going until I get bored - Pocketful Of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
- Thriller - Michal Jackson
- Loser - Glee (Was waiting for Glee to come up)
- Tie A Yellow Ribbon 'Round The Ole Oak Tree - Tony Orlando and Dawn
- For Crying Out Loud - Meat Loaf
- Bennie and The Jets - Elton John
- Cell Block Tango - Chicago
- Somebody For Someone - The Corrs
- Singing For The Lonely - Robbie Williams
- Walkng on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
No comments:
Post a Comment