Welcome

Welcome to my blog
WARNING:
There is a posibility that there will be many rants filling these pages
Have a great day:D

Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Days of ME: Day 13

Obviously I'm majorly behind, but I will get there...eventually

Day 13: A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

I could choose to take this completely seriously, like you would if you were seeing a psychologist, but I'm not really in the mood to get deeply emotional for no good reason, so here goes:

Dear *insert specific makeup sales company here* ladies

I really dislike you. You are not the most important people in the world and the world doesn't need you $125 bottle of moisturiser. If you are going to line up don't complain to me that you are waiting too long. It's not my problem that people need more than 5 seconds to collect their lunch from the buffet. And judging from the mess I had to clean up you are not as high class as you think you are. Stop judging our systems and whispering behind our backs that we aren't doing a good job. If you are so against us then piss off and stop pocketing the teabags and free mints. Really classy that. Don't bump into me when I'm replacing food and have a go at me because I 'burned' you. You were wearing a jacket. I'm the one whose skin touched the tray. It was entirely your fault, you knew I was there, you were waiting for the food. I was also scraping chewing gum out of the carpet. Very classy. Go and get a real job, a job that doesn't include selling makeup for a couple of hours whilst your nanny looks after your kids and you husband goes off to their office jobs. I believe McDonalds is hiring.


Please don't come back, we don't want you.

No comments:

Post a Comment