Welcome

Welcome to my blog
WARNING:
There is a posibility that there will be many rants filling these pages
Have a great day:D

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mysterious Roses.

I'm all for a bit of mystery, don't get me wrong. Mysteries can be fun. But when does a mystery go too far?
notice
So since I got home from school today there was a bouquet with 3 roses in it in the dining room. To be completely honest I didn't take much notice, but I was aware of its presence. Then later on this afternoon I questioned mum about it and it was placed on our doorstep this morning. No note what-so-ever. Intriguing isn't it?
So the problem with this mystery is we don't know who the roses are for. We eliminated the animals, then the boys. So we were left with just us. After much compromise we decided to share it 67/33 in my favour.
It was a lovely gesture, but we just want to know who they are for (If they are for mum I'm not going to part with my portion. Maybe we could switch but I will be stubborn and claim at least some of it).
I can deal with not knowing who sent them, but who on earth are they for?

In other news in 8.5 hours I'm going back to high school. interesting because all last year I wanted to go back, I have finally stopped thinking about going back to high school as much and here we go. This time however it is from the other side. It's going to be interesting especially in regards to the age difference. There is a possibility of being the same age as some of the Year 13 students (not to mention a lot shorter). Thank goodness for uniform otherwise I could blend in too well.

1 comment: