- Smoking. It smells and I don't particularly feel like dying from second hand smoke. If I wanted to die from smoke inhalation I would smoke myself
- Bad breathe. Eeeewwwwww
- Terrible fashion sense. Seriously? A miniskirt ,boobtube and uggs in July. DON"T COMPLAIN. IT'S YOUR OWN F***ING FAULT.STOP BEING A SLUT. Also note it is always the people who by rule should not wear mini skirts in the first place
- Up-themselves customers. They can turn a good (or manageable) day into a day you just want to sleep off and forget. I could go on with this last one forever but I can't be bothered. Just one message to those lovely customers: I'm not paid enough to deal with your shit. Go away.
Welcome
Welcome to my blog
WARNING:
There is a posibility that there will be many rants filling these pages
Have a great day:D
Thursday, February 3, 2011
People Peeves
Day Seven: Four turn offs (or things I cringe at people for)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE number three XD
ReplyDelete