Welcome

Welcome to my blog
WARNING:
There is a posibility that there will be many rants filling these pages
Have a great day:D

Monday, April 4, 2011

30 Days in Song: Part 1

Honestly, these 30 day things never work so I figure I'll just complete the list right here and now (In 3 parts).


  • Day 01 – Your favorite song


  •  
    So hard to to pick just one: Piano Man (Billy Joel)

  • Day 02 – Your least favorite song

  • I'm sure there are worse, but this is the one that comes to me: Can't be Tamed (Miley Cyrus)

  • Day 03 – A song that makes you happy

  • Walking on Sunshine (Katrina and the Waves)

  • Day 04 – A song that makes you sad

  • Dance With My Father (Luther Vandross)

  • Day 05 – A song that reminds you of someone


  • Reminds me of Yr13 free spell people:Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree (Tony Orlando)

  • Day 06 – A song that reminds you of somewhere


  • After School Art, Yr 13: Rock and Roll (Eric Hutchinson)
  • Day 07 – A song that reminds you of a certain event

  • Reminds me of the end of school: Graduation Song (Vitamin C)

  • Day 08 – A song that you know all the words to

  • Learnt the REAL lyrics a couple of years ago, I used to sing this one SO wrong.
    Tubthumping (Chumbawamba)

  • Day 09 – A song that you can dance to

  • The one I wish I could dance to: Sing Sing Sing (Louis Prima)

    We all know the dance to this one: Hot n Cold (Katy Perry)

  • Day 10 – A song that makes you fall asleep


  • Closest I could get: Speed of Sound (Coldplay)

    1 comment: