Welcome

Welcome to my blog
WARNING:
There is a posibility that there will be many rants filling these pages
Have a great day:D

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Total Eclipse of the Heart

Day 3: Eight ways to win your heart.

I think this one is kind of easy.
  1. Flowers. I've only been given flowers once. Best way to win my heart. The one time I got flowers I kept them in a vase until they were a shrivelled mess.
  2. Various nice gestures such as opening doors etc
  3. A random txt message asking how my day was. Note the word random. Do it every day and I'll probably get sick of it and not respond.
  4. Or a drunken txt will always put a smile on my face
  5. I love when someone is busy, but still go out of their way to talk to you.
  6. Also love talking to someone who can have an intelligent conversation but isn't a COMPLETE know-it-all, or a conversation hog.
  7. Watching romcoms and musicals (especially Elvis ones) with friends
  8. Let me do things for people. I love giving gifts, making people coffees and teas at work. All I ask is for a bit of appreciation. I love feeling needed and liked. It's almost a sickness.

1 comment: