Welcome

Welcome to my blog
WARNING:
There is a posibility that there will be many rants filling these pages
Have a great day:D

Monday, January 31, 2011

Friday On My Mind

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

  1. Wow that person looks like an Oompa Loompa
  2. Crap, it's due tomorrow. Must. Finish. Assignment.
  3. Wow, I'm really short
  4. If I fall asleep now I will get 6 hours sleep
  5. If I fall asleep now I will get 4 hours sleep
  6. I'm 18. I can walk into a shop and get an Instant Kiwi, or go into that bar and order a Malibu and Coke. I don't even need a fake ID or anything. I can't believe I'm 18. When did this happen?
  7. I should really clean my room.....
     

1 comment:

  1. I fully do the sleep one XD
    obviously not the same hours, well maybe, I'm too tired to remember

    ReplyDelete