A picture says 1000 words so here goes:
Day 26: What you think about your friends
I think my friends are awesome, and I'm not just saying that because some of them will read this. They put up with me and my retarded Mathematic-ness.
Some of my friends are weird, but in a good sort of way. Sure sometimes my friends annoy me by doing annoying things, but it doesn't last long. I love my friends even more that we have spent a year apart, but still enjoy each others company and keep in touch
Day 27: Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
a) So I would have something to blog about.
b) So I would blog more.
c) Saw it and thought it would be fun. That's about it.
Day 28: A picture of you last year and now?
2009
2009 = WHS Yr 13. This photo was taken towards the end of the year. Look at that lovely school uniform. Taken in good ol' B10, form room and Yr13 Calculus classroom. Many fond memories in that room
2010
Taken at the beach about a month ago, before we looked like tomatoes. It was sunny and we were free. Got to love summer
Day 29: In this past month*, what have you learned
Day 30: Your favorite song.
I have a different favourite song every week
General Favourite Songs:
Affirmation - Savage Garden (Or anything else by them)Pinao Man - Billy Joel
If It's Love - Train
Sing Sing Sing(with a Swing) - Louis Prima
Finally - Cece Peniston
Tubthumping - Chumbawamba
Fever - Adam Lambert
Anything by ABBA
Fells a bit repetitious - refer Top 10 songs at the moment post
*December 2010 not the duration 30 Days challenge given the writers strike hiatus
lol at all your loose change XD
ReplyDeletexoxo
There was SO much, and that doesn't even count what was in my wallet, that would be an entire new picture.
ReplyDelete