Welcome

Welcome to my blog
WARNING:
There is a posibility that there will be many rants filling these pages
Have a great day:D

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Funnies #1

  • Today I found out how much fun it is to run around with a pile of glitter in your hands, saying, "Behold, the ashes of Edward Cullen!". I have never seen so many priceless faces in a day. MLIA

  • “I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it's such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her.” - Ellen Degeneres

  • “Oh she tripped?....Nooo, she's running. I thought she tripped but she's running. She stopped running, she did trip. You tripped!!!” - Ellen Degeneres

4 comments:

  1. Bahahaha! i <3 Ellen.
    is she on tv?
    Im totally gonna do that glitter thing. Mayhap at the next movie premiere XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know isn't it genius. And I love Ellen, she is brilliant.

    I felt the need to share good laughs, hence the creation of Friday Funnies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From out of left field... I have no comment for this particular post, other than to say that you have the funniest profile name that I have EVER seen on Blogger thus far. Well played. And I'll throw in a kudos too :-)

    ReplyDelete