Welcome

Welcome to my blog
WARNING:
There is a posibility that there will be many rants filling these pages
Have a great day:D

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What a Wonderful World

What an awesome day, well it was after 3pm anyway.

  • I got A+ 85% in my Geo Essay. I was and still am absolutely stoked. Nothing like a great grade to brighten your spirits.
  • I managed to somehow get from my tutue room to my front doorstep in 59 minutes using entirely public transport, which any Wainui-Wellington commute will tell you is pretty spectacular given the reliability of the public transport system as well as waiting times
  • Watched the Madonna Glee episode. Pretty awesome. Probably one of my favourite episodes yet. And I will confirm that this could have something to do with the fact that Sue has a major part in it and has her own musical number and even Emma sings. I'm not the greatest Madonna fan either so it was a great surprise.
Nothing crappy has happened to me yet, fingers crossed (there is still quite a few hours where something could happen).

No comments:

Post a Comment