SET: A collection of sets
This was actually the definition we were given, and is the best definition. Go figure
"So essentially EVERYTHING is made up of nothing" - Logic lecturer
Great to know. Makes maths much more easier to understand.
The above is just some of the rambling I have to put up with 3 days a week. At 4pm. After a long day and when patience is low it makes it harder to digest. And they are really helpful, don't you think?
I told you.
ReplyDelete"So essentially EVERYTHING is made up of nothing"
I remember learning that in year 10 Science. Except Mr Barret's exact words were:
"So you can go home and tell your parents that today you learned that you are nothing"
Or something like that anyway.
Has your lecturer ever done English btw?
No he's just some crazy mathematician who can't get the right size of clothing. Slightly ironic given sizings use numbers. He thinks he's being funny, but it's just irritating
ReplyDelete