Welcome

Welcome to my blog
WARNING:
There is a posibility that there will be many rants filling these pages
Have a great day:D

Monday, March 29, 2010

Procrastination at it's best. Part 1.

To balance out all the ranting

Today, I watched New Moon with my younger sister. I was absolutely dreading it because I'm a 18-year old guy. So, of course, when Edward came on the screen the audience started giggling and talking about how hot he was. But, then one girl (who looked about 17) got on her chair and yelled, "CEDRIC DIGGORY LIVES!!!! I MUST TELL DUMBLEDORE!!" And ran out of the theater. A few moments later I got up and went to go ask her on a date. MLIA.

Last week, I walked into the living room to see my Dad watching MuchMusic. Justin Biebers song "One Time" was playing. Dad glared at the TV and said; "What the hell do you know about love? You're twelve!" He looked up, only to see me standing there, to which he continued; "I want to punch that kid in the face." I love you Dad. MLIA

Today, I put in a random password with my eyes closed to lock my computer and allow me to concentrate on my homework. I spent the next hour trying to figure out my password after I read on the assignment sheet: "Must be typed". MLIA.

Awhile ago, at the beginning of the school year, my friend, Katie, was wearing pants that had her last name on the back, "Riley." A guy in my grade, whose name is Riley, saw this and got really excited. The next day, he came to school wearing pants that said "Katie" on the back. I love my school. MLIA

Today, my friend looked at me and said, "Who is kay money ha?" I looked at her like she was on crack. I said, "Who?" She responded, with a bit of anger, "Kaaay Money HA!" It took me a good 5 minutes to realize she was talking about Ke$ha. MLIA

Yesterday, I was walking through school to find that the athletic hallway was renamed "Quidditch", and a chemistry classroom renamed "Potions". Today, I found out that one of the seniors in my school did this. I have found new hope in our upperclassmen. MLIA

I was watching Iron Chef on the food network recently, the ingredient theme was peas. They finished cooking the meals, and it got to the part where the judges test the meals, and give their feedback. One lady took a bite and then said, "wow, there's alot of pea-ness going on here." She realized a second later what she said. The look on her face...Priceless. MLIA

Today at Best Buy while I was looking through DVDs, I found the Hannah Montana Meet Miley Cyrus Concert on DVD. In the horror section. MLIA.

OK, now I feel better, I can get on with my Assignment now :D

2 comments:

  1. ok A) i LAUGHED OUT LOUD at the first one when i saw it on mlia too!
    and the one about miley cyrus was amazing :D
    ohhhh and Justin Beiber :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the need to condense MLIA down to a top few which got it out of my system and I managed to research quite a bit afterwards. It's like the whole buisness about when you have something on your mind to write it down so it's out of mind and you can continue doing what you are supposed to be doing :D

    ReplyDelete