Welcome

Welcome to my blog
WARNING:
There is a posibility that there will be many rants filling these pages
Have a great day:D

Thursday, January 14, 2010

YUSS!!!!! NCEA LEVEL 3 WITH MERIT AND UE

I did rather well if I do say so myself. I failed one which I am a bit shocked about but otherwise passed some of the more iffy ones

ART
Folio - Merit

ENGLISH
OFOTCN (Written) - Achieved
Richard III - Achieved
Crash (Film) - Merit
Unfamiliar - Merit (I'm shocked too. I failed this in mocks)

GEOGRAPHY
Coastal Processes - Achieved (Slightly disappointed. Thinking my lack of facts could have contributed)
Tourism - EXCELLENCE (Yuss!!)
Skills - Achieved (Rather stoked as I thought I had failed this one)

STATISTICS
Confidence Intervals - Merit
Straightforward Prob - Achieved
Prob Distribution - Merit
Equations - Merit

CALCULUS
Complex - Not Achieved (Disappointed, but what can you do. I tried my best)
Differentiation - Achieved (Seriously thought I'd fail this one)
Integration - Merit
Conics - Merit :)

I'm in a great mood now. Today is a good day :)

2 comments: